Friday, January 23, 2009

Ice Cube to INXS

Ice Cube: He conjures all types of positive childhood memories, especially car rides to soccer practice. I like him as an actor as well.

Iggy Pop: His music is always a bit marred by the image of him without a shirt on. Honestly, does this dude own a shirt? He prolly has three is my guess.

The Ike Reilly Assassination

Incubus: I have way too much of this band. Working my way through the album Fungus Amongus at work was particularly painful. They got better as a band after that album, but it's tough to take four albums in a row. I'll delete Fungus Amongus fo sho.

India.Arie: My wife loves her so I think of my wife whenever I hear her, and that's a good thing.

Indigo Girls: See directly above.

Ingrid Michaelson: Before ever seeing the Old Navy commercial featuring her hit track, a friend told me about it. I still haven't seen the commercial as far as I can recall, but I find myself imagining what it looked like when I hear her.

Ini Kamoze: "Hot Stepper?" More like, "Hot tracker...er"

Inner Circle: Cruise ships and exotic destinations. I've heard them played at both and I find this stereotypical but figure there's a reason for it.

Insane Clown Posse: Terrible. But so terrible that it's pretty funny. My boy Mike was deep into them back in the day and I'll never forget the time I was in my car driving through a see of deranged clowns [one of their concerts had just gotten out].

Interpol: I like them more every time I listen to them. I wonder if there's a peak or if the trend will continue.

INXS: You haven't experienced the band until you meet an Australian aged 37 or above and asked him or her about them. Now that's love. Michael Hutchence was a sad, sad loss... not to mention totally messed up.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Be honest, you have grown to love India and the Indigo Girls.