Friday, November 21, 2008

ahmad to amelie soundtrack

So the bookends that mark the titles of these blog entries are pretty embarrassing, but that's how it goes. The morning greeted me with the rest of the Ahmad album. This put me in a bad mood but it prompted me to fire up the ipod immediately to get it over with. The album concludes with not one, but two remixes of the hit track, "Back in the Day." One of these is just the remix, but the other is the Jeep Mix. It does not bump as hard in a Fusion. Maybe something magical happens when you listen to it in a Jeep. I've spent too much time on this album, but I must conclude by saying that it never should have been made a cd... it should have ended as a cassette.

I only have one Air Supply song. More surprisingly, that fact upset me a little bit because I wasn't ready to move on after just one track.

On to one of my newer albums, The Airborne Toxic Event, and then Al Green. I love Al Green more than I thought I did. Could easily listen to him at any time of any day.

Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, Alicia Keys, the Allman Brothers Band, and then Amelie. I've never even seen Amelie so it's a mystery as to why I actually have the soundtrack.

No comments: